Beginning ASP.Net WebControl Workshop
Asp.Net developers, have you reached a point where User Controls and the default toolkit controls aren't cutting it?
Come to the ASP.Net WebControl Workshop to discover a few ways of harnessing the framework to make front-end development easier.
When: Saturday, March 26th at 2:20pm
Bring a laptop with Visual Studio installed. Come early to get help with setup and download the sample code.
This workshop is for,
- programmers with a familiarity to C# (or any C++ like syntax)
- beginners of the .Net Framework who are familiar with Toolkit controls
- users of Visual Studio who would like more exposure to it's debugging capabilities
- front-enders who desire more reuse in their code
- and all curious minds who appreciate object orientation